An Advanced Review of Speech-Language Pathology, 3rd Edition Paperback – October 31, 2011
Paperback: 701 pages
Publisher: PE; 3 edition (October 31, 2011)
Product Dimensions: 11 x 8.5 x 1.5 inches
Shipping Weight: 3.6 pounds
Virtually all students and practitioners in the speech–language field across the United States and several other countries know this popular textbook. The third installment of An Advanced Review of Speech–Language Pathology is specifically written with them in mind, assisting the graduate student to pass the exam while furthering the practitioner’s professional growth. It is a comprehensive review, study guide, textbook, and reference rolled into one. Only the most current, important, and relevant information is extracted from the entire field of speech–language pathology. Each chapter includes practice test questions in essay and multiple-choice formats, along with answers. The multiple-choice questions are structured very similarly to the PRAXIS.
New in the Third Edition:
- Chapters contain “Preview Outline” and “Chapter Highlights” to assist students in reviewing the most pertinent information.
- Chapters include a “Concepts to Consider” Q & A.
- Multiple-choice questions are now longer, more difficult, and more representative of the PRAXIS.
- More “case-study” questions are included to reflect the current PRAXIS.
- Comprehensive list of current references and recommended readings
©2011 • softcover • 8.5 x 11 • 732 pages • perfect binding