Japanese Green TEA Free Japanese Green TEA + FREE shipping with $50 minimum purchase
(Free Japanese Green TEA + FREE shipping with $50 minimum purchase)
Japanese Green ( 100 Tea Bags) 2 gram per bag
200 Gram or 7.05 ounces
Got it from the source 100% Natural
How To Steep
- 1 or 2 scoop loose-leaf tea into infuser
- 195°F Heat fresh (preferably filtered) water.
- 8 fl oz Pour water over tea
- 3 min stay close to this steep time for optimal flavor.
3 steeps Re-steep leaves to enjoy multiple infusions
FACTS: About Japanese Green tea
Japanese Green Tea has been produced between 600-900 AD (Tang Dynasty) , and is the most popular Hot Beverage flavored tea.
Japanese Green TEA has a High-quality of aromatic fragrance. The loose tea leaves are blended that gives the tea a delicate, powerful sweet flavor .
With a strong aromatic fragrance. Japanese Green Tea is particularly healthy because it is high in a group of powerful antioxidants known as catechins.
Health Benefit of Japanese Green Tea:
§ Japanese Green Tea offers many health benefits:
- Reduced risk of can cer, lower he art rate, blood pressure, st roke & chol esterol levels.
- Lower Rates of Esophageal Can cer.
§ The study of Japanese Green Tea nutritional Benefit
- Japanese Researchers Murase, T., Nagasawa, A., Suzuki, J., Hase, T., & Tokimitsu, found the beneficial effects of tea catechins on diet-induced obesity: stimulation of lipid-catabolism in the liver. International Journal of Obesity and Related Metabolic Disorders, 26(11), 1459-1464.
- Structural Biology Professor Haruaki Yanagisawa at the University of Tokyo states a significant inverse relationship between frequency of tea consumption and risk of developing esophageal squamous cell cancer. People in the study who consumed the most unfermented tea, including green, oolong and jasmine tea (unfermented tea is higher in antioxidants) had a 0.5-fold lower risk of developing SCC, compared to those who did not drink the tea. Black tea is fermented, and thus not as high in catechins.
§ Calmed Mood and Decreased Heart Rate
- According Professor: Takeshi Iwatsubo who teaches Nutrition and Metabolism at the University of Tokyo What makes Green tea unique is its pleasant, delicate aroma. This comes from blending the tea leaves with petals from the jasmine flower. The odor of Japanese Green tea has been found to offer sedative effects. In a study published by the "European Journal of Applied Physiology," researchers investigated the effect of the scent of jasmine tea on mood state and autonomic nerve activity of 24 healthy volunteers. Both lavender and jasmine tea odors similarly calmed mood and significantly decreased heart rate. This calming effect is beneficial for stress-induced high blood pressure.
§ Reduced Risk of Stroke and Lower Cholesterol
- A German study investigated whether tea consumption was independently associated with prevalence of stroke. Researchers concluded that a strong inverse correlation exists between tea drinking and stroke, independent of other risk factors. The more tea consumed, the greater the protective benefits. Tea consumption of > 150 g per month (of either green, black or jasmine tea) was statistically significant in reducing risk of stroke.
- Though research needs to be conducted in humans to draw conclusions, animal studies have shown that Chinese green tea and jasmine tea consumption have significant blood and liver cholesterol lowering effects. High blood chol esterol levels increase risk of he art disease. These teas also may improve the high density lipoprotein (HDL or "good") cholesterol to total cholesterol ratio, which is cardio protective.