Preschool Vocabulary Cards: Actions
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Pro-Ed (September 14, 2009)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 240, 3½" x 5" coated cards
Use these age-appropriate cards to expand your younger students' receptive and expressive vocabulary and help them make requests and construct sentences.
The full-color illustrations reflect the experiences of preschoolers and the vocabulary reflects words they hear every day. The durable, large-size cards are perfect for little hands.
The set includes 240 action words, giving you loads of stimuli to:
- expand receptive and expressive vocabulary
- build more complex phrases and sentences
- teach question asking and answering
- develop grammatical sentences
- stimulate descriptive language
- teach various verb tenses
COMPLETE KIT INCLUDES: 240, 3½" x 5" coated cards, in a sturdy storage box. (©2009)