Web Site User Agreement
LowLeadBooks.com ("LowLeadBooks.com ") maintains this site (the "Site") through a third party cloud server (Big Commerce) for your individual information, education, communication and/or purchasing convenience. Feel free to browse the Site.
You may download material displayed on the Site but only for non-commercial, individual, personal use only, and also provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on all materials. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio and/or video without LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” written permission. Your proceeding beyond the link from the home page of the Site constitutes your express consent and agreement to these provisions.
Your access and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. Any other agreement, oral, written, or electronic, between you and LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” and relating to these matters is superseded by this agreement and is of no force or effect.
Because LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” uses some of the most sophisticated security cloud software commercially available, it is extremely unlikely that any personal information that you transmit to us will be misappropriated.
LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” and its affiliates employ the latest version of Secure Socket Layer Technology (SSL) to encrypt your information and help assure that only you and LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” ever see it. If your web browser does not permit a secure connection, LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” may accept your credit card information. However your browser should display a "lock" or a "key" icon in the lower left-hand corner of your screen when a secure connection is made. Typically, the URL bar on the top of your browser will show the first characters as "https" when a secure connection is established and "http" when it is not. Always contact your credit card company if you suspect a card has been stolen or used without authorization
LowLeadBooks.com provides this site and its contents on an "as is" basis, and makes no claims or warranties of any kind with respect to the site or its contents. To the maximum extent permitted by law, LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” disclaims all such representations and warranties, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” does not represent or warrant that the information or merchandise provided through this site is accurate, complete or current.
Booklists, course information, prices and availability information are subject to change at any time without notice. Except as specifically stated on this website, under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise, LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” nor any of its directors, employees, merchants, content providers or any other party involved in the creation or maintenance of this site is liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of or inability to use this site.
The listing of colleges and universities is purely informational and does not necessarily imply that LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” is sanctioned by any particular institution or that there is any relationship between LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” and any of the institutions listed. LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” reserves the right at its discretion to change or modify these terms and conditions at any time, effective immediately upon notification on this website.
LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” may change, suspend, or eliminate all or any aspect of this website at any time, including the availability of any feature, database, or content, without prior notice or liability.
Your use of this website constitutes binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made as permitted above. If at any time you no longer agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, please cease to use this website immediately.
Terms and Conditions
1. Everything you see or read on the Site is protected under United States and World Wide copyright laws treaty provisions unless otherwise noted. Nothing on the Site may be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of LowLeadBooks.com. LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” neither warrants nor represents that your use of any materials displayed on the Site will be free from infringement of the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with LowLeadBooks.com. While LowLeadBooks.com uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, LowLeadBooks.com makes no warranty or representation as to its accuracy and assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in anything you see or read on the Site.
2. LowLeadBooks.com is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions. Under no circumstances will LowLeadBooks.com or its suppliers are not liable for any damages or injury that result from the use of materials on this site. Neither LowLeadBooks.com nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, punitive or other damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site or any of its contents. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you WITHOUT WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. LowLeadBooks.com ALSO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT, YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING, OR DOWNLOADING MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM, THE SITE.
3. LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” will take all necessary steps to safeguard your personnel information. Alternatively any communications or materials you transmit to the Site, either electronically or otherwise, including without limitation, data, questions, comments, suggestions, biographical information or the like is, and we will treat as non confidential and nonproprietary. LowLeadBooks.com may use any such communication or material you transmit for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, or marketing.
LowLeadBooks.com is also free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques or other information contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
4. LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” either uses with permission or owns all of the images displayed on the Site. You may not use those images unless expressly and specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions, or specific permission is expressly provided elsewhere in the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes, and LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” expressly reserves all rights it may have with respect to those images under any of those laws, regulations and/or statutes.
5. All trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Site without written permission of LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. You are strictly prohibited from misusing any Trademark displayed on the Site or any other content on the Site. You are advised that LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
6. Although the Site may linked to various other sites, LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” does in part review the posting therein or may not have reviewed the current version of, all of the sites so linked, in any event, LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” is not responsible for the content of any other sites, offsite pages, or other locations linked to the Site.
7. Information on this site includes a description of products available in the United States of America, its territories and in certain foreign countries. This site is operated in the State of California, United States of America. LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” makes no representation that content provided at this web site is applicable or appropriate for use outside of the United States of America, its territories or the particular foreign countries that are specifically identified at this web site as countries where products will be made available.
8. Although LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained from any information contained within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Further, in no case may you create any kind of hyperlink to the web site without the prior written consent of LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB”. LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
9. LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to which you are and will be bound.
10.The terms and conditions of this web site are governed and interpreted pursuant to California State laws, United States of America, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. If any part of these terms and conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
11. LowLeadBooks.com “ LLB” may terminate this agreement at any time without notice for any reason. Users may terminate this agreement by destroying all materials obtained from this web site.
Specific Sales Tax Exceptions
LowLeadBooks.com does collect state sales only. Certain states impose sales or use tax on all transactions made over the Internet. Customers in Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, and Vermont should be aware of the following laws.
Oklahoma: Customers who purchase in Oklahoma are able to report and pay applicable taxes via the Oklahoma individual income tax return (Form 511) or by filing a consumer use tax return (Form 21-1). These forms and associated instructions are available from the Oklahoma Tax Commission website, www.tax.ok.gov. We are required to provide this notice for Oklahoma purchases as a result of Oklahoma Law (HB 2359), enacted in June of 2010.
South Carolina: South Carolina customers may owe use taxes on their purchases. You may either visit www.sctax.org to pay this use tax or report and pay the use taxes directly on your South Carolina Income Tax Form. We are required to provide this notice for South Carolina purchases as a result of South Carolina Law Section 12-36-2691(E)(1).
South Dakota: Customers purchasing in South Dakota may owe use taxes for their purchases made online. The applicable use tax form and instructions are available on the South Dakota Department of Revenue website. We are required to provide this notice for South Dakota purchases as a result of South Dakota Law (SB 146), enacted in April of 2011.
Tennessee: Tennessee customers may owe use taxes for their purchase unless an existing exemption exists under Tennessee law. Purchases made via the Internet are not exempt under current Tennessee laws. Payment for applicable Tennessee Use Tax (T.C.A. § 67-6-210) can be made through the Tennessee Department of Revenue's website at https://apps.tn.gov/usetax.
Vermont: Customers purchasing in Vermont owe use tax for their purchases made online due to Vermont State Law. The applicable use tax form and instructions are available on the Vermont Department of Taxes website. We are required to provide this notice for Vermont purchases as a result of Vermont Law (H 436), enacted in May of 2011.
LowLeadBooks.com grants you a non-assignable, non-transferable, limited license to use the digital content provided by LowLeadBooks.com suppliers ("Digital Content") for your personal, non-commercial use, subject to and in accordance with the terms of the applicable EULA and these terms.
You shall not:
Redistribute, repackage, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, publicly display, rent, share, lend, modify, extract, reveal, adapt, edit, sub-license and/or otherwise transfer or misuse the Digital Content;
Use the Digital Content for synchronization, public performance, promotional use, commercial sale, resale, reproduction and/or distribution;
Infringe the rights of the Digital Content's copyright owners; and/or
Use the software or any other means to download and/or save Digital Content on public Internet terminals, shared devices, and/or public computers unless specified as a permitted use in the relevant Software EULA and only if permitted by Digital Content suppliers.
Violation of any of the above restrictions may result in a termination of your ability to access the Digital Content. LowLeadBooks.com reserves any and all rights or remedies that may be available in the event of your breach of these terms.